Experienced, Local Attorney Serving Clients In Burlington, Camden, Cumberland And Gloucester Counties And Beyond
When family problems become legal issues, it is important to seek the advice of an experienced family law attorney. I am Stephen R. Piper, a respected divorce and family law attorney located in Moorestown, New Jersey. My law firm provides intelligent and aggressive representation to clients dealing with some of life’s most difficult personal challenges.
Contact The Law Offices of Stephen R. Piper, LLC, for effective legal representation in matters of:
- Divorce: Protecting the interests of clients in all types of divorces, whether they are amicable or antagonistic
- Child support: Helping clients establish, modify and enforce child support orders
- Alimony/spousal support: Determining the appropriate level of alimony, whether you are paying or receiving support
- Child custody and visitation: Helping clients craft parenting plans that are in the best interests of the children and workable for both parents
- Division of property: Making certain that you are treated equitably in the division of all assets, including pensions, business holdings and complex financial investments
- Military divorce: Bringing 23 years of military experience to the practice of family law and understanding that divorce and family law issues affect military personnel and their families differently from civilians.
- High-asset divorce: Offering extensive knowledge of asset evaluation, business evaluation and other issues involved with large, complex marital estates
- Domestic violence: Protecting the interests of victims and representing those accused of domestic violence
- Modification of court orders: Helping you make changes to court-ordered child custody, visitation, alimony and child support orders
- Paternity: Proving paternity and establishing child custody, visitation and child support for unmarried parents
Learn More About My Experience
I have over 18 years of experience representing people just like you who are facing family law issues. While your case is unique, it is quite likely that I have successfully managed similar legal matters for other clients. Over the years, I have seen which approaches tend to be more successful in the long term and which ones can cause problems down the road. You will be able to make well-informed decisions about your legal matter because of my experience, guidance and legal advice.
I represent clients in Cherry Hill, Moorestown, Marlton, Haddonfield, Mount Laurel and Mount Holly for divorce and family law needs, offering them the following:
- Trial experience: As a Camden County assistant prosecutor, I have tried more cases than most family law attorneys do in a decade. My reputation as an experienced and effective trial lawyer can encourage opponents to settle issues outside of court. If issues cannot be resolved, however, I am willing and very able to take your case to trial.
- Military service: I have dedicated my life to serving my country and my clients. When you retain me as your legal representative, your case will become my mission. I will protect your interests and fight diligently to achieve your goals.
- Personal service: Your legal issue will be handled by an experienced attorney, not a low-level associate, paralegal or legal assistant. Your calls and other communications will be returned promptly, and you will be treated with dignity and respect.
- Innovative fee structures: At The Law Offices of Stephen R. Piper, LLC, I offer legal services at flat rates so that you know what the cost of resolving your legal issue will be up front. I also offer full representation at hourly rates.
Contact An Experienced Camden County Divorce Lawyer
To arrange a consultation about your divorce or family law issue, please contact The Law Offices of Stephen R. Piper, LLC, online or by calling 856-333-3586.
From my offices in Moorestown, New Jersey, family law attorney Stephen R. Piper represents clients in Camden County, Burlington County, Gloucester County, Cumberland County, Atlantic County, Mercer County, and Ocean County, and in the Philadelphia area of Pennsylvania.