Family Law Attorney in Burlington County
Experienced, Local Attorney Serving Clients in Burlington County, Camden County, Cumberland County, Gloucester County and Beyond
When family problems become legal issues it is important to seek the advice of an experienced family law attorney. Stephen R. Piper is a respected divorce and family law attorney located in Moorestown, New Jersey. His law firm provides intelligent and aggressive representation to clients dealing with some of life’s most difficult personal challenges.
Contact The Law Office of Stephen R. Piper, LLC for effective legal representation in matters of:
- Divorce: Protecting the interests of clients in all types of divorces, whether they are amicable or antagonistic.
- Child support: Helping clients establish, modify and enforce child support orders.
- Alimony/spousal support: Determining the appropriate level of alimony whether you are paying or receiving support.
- Child custody & visitation: Helping clients craft parenting plans that are in the best interests of the children and workable for both parents.
- Division of property: Making certain that you are treated equitably in the division of all assets, including pensions, business holdings, and complex financial investments.
- Military divorce: Bringing 23 years of military experience to the practice of family law, Mr. Piper understands that divorce and family law issues affect military personnel and their families differently from civilians.
- High asset divorce: Offering extensive knowledge of asset evaluation, business evaluation and other issues involved with large, complex marital estates.
- Domestic violence: Protecting the interests of victims and representing those accused of domestic violence.
- Modification of court orders: Helping you make changes to court ordered child custody, visitation, alimony and child support orders.
- Paternity: Proving paternity and establishing child custody, visitation and child support for unmarried parents.
Why Select Stephen R. Piper as Your Lawyer in Camden County or Burlington County?
Family law experience: Mr. Piper has over 18 years of experience representing people just like you who are facing family law issues. While your case is unique, it is quite likely that Stephen Piper has successfully managed similar legal matters for other clients. Over the years, he has seen which approaches tend to be more successful in the long term and which ones can cause problems down the road. You will be able to make well- informed decisions about your legal matter because of his experience, guidance and legal advice.
Trial experience: As a Camden County Assistant Prosecutor, Mr. Piper tried more cases than most family law attorneys do in a decade. His reputation as an experienced and effective trial lawyer can encourage opponents to settle issues outside of court. If issues cannot be resolved, however, he is willing and very able to take your case to trial.
Military service: Mr. Piper has dedicated his life to serving his country and serving his clients. When you retain him as your legal representative, your case will become his mission. He will protect your interests and fight diligently to achieve your goals.
Personal service: Your legal issue will be handled by an experienced attorney, not a low-level associate, paralegal or legal assistant. Your calls and other communications will be returned promptly and you will be treated with dignity and respect.
Innovative fee structures: The Law Office of Stephen R. Piper, LLC offers legal services at flat rates so that you know what the cost of resolving your legal issue will be upfront. Mr. Piper also offers full representation at hourly rates.
Contact an Experienced Camden County Divorce Lawyer
To arrange a consultation about your divorce or family law issue, please contact The Law Office of Stephen R. Piper, LLC online.
From our offices in Moorestown, New Jersey, family law attorney Stephen R. Piper represents clients in Camden County, Burlington County, Gloucester County, Cumberland County, Atlantic County, Mercer County, Ocean County, and in the Philadelphia area of Pennsylvania.